One of the reasons I love SPRING time so much is because of all the beautiful tulips. I love tulips even more with Halle in a field of them. And I love Halle even more with a SMILE on her cute little face, but you can't have everything now can you! It is really funny I don't know what it is but Halle HATES to have her picture taken. We have very FEW pictures of her smiling. Which is quite FUNNY because she really is a happy little girl most of the time. Anyways her are a couple of the pictures that we did get in the BEAUTIFUL tulip field this year.





Those turned out so cute. Isn't it funny how you can never get your kids to smile when you want them to? Oh well, she still looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteWow Tara! These pictures are beautiful! I think the tulips are clearer in the pictures than they are in life! So did those people say it was cool if you take pictures there every year or do you have to ask each time? Man they turned out cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable~ You are getting very skilled. I love the lowered "opacity" - very cool!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. You did a great job. Good thing Halle is still super cute even without smiling.
ReplyDeleteTara, you have become quite the photographer! Your pictures are beautiful. Halle is getting so big. I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are darling! I need to take you everywhere with me so you can take all mine pictures too. Wouldn't that be fun??
ReplyDelete