We had the best Easter ever this year. It was so much fun. First we got to sleep in. Then when we got up and Halle found her Easter basket. Which in all reality caused all kinds a problems because the dumb Easter Bunny filled it with straight candy. Next year that will change. This picture is all blurry because I couldn't get Halle to sit still and take a picture. She was all sorts of freaking out so I didn't have time to change my camera settings. Oh Well! And this is her beautiful SMILE that she is flashing the camera. A smile only a mother could love.

After that we dropped Halle off at my mom and dad's house because what better way to spend Easter than without your family right. Just Kidding! But we did drop her off and went to the Little America Easter Brunch with Jeff, Jana, their kids, and Jana's sister. Oh My Gosh! Talk about food to die for. It was probably the best buffet/food I have ever eaten. We had so much fun together. This I think will be a tradition from now on. Highly recommend it to everyone.

After the Easter Brunch we picked Halle up from my parents and went home and all took a nap. Matt and I needed to sleep off all the food that we just devoured, so that we could prep for the next meal. We are really pathetic. Anyways then we went to Roger and Colleen's for lunch. Dave, Julie and their kids were all there. We had a great BBQ at their house. Which really could be the best kind of food ever. We had a great time together eating and playing lots of games. When we sat down to eat Halle really wanted to sit on Cade's lap, which I'm not sure Cade was too happy about. But he sure was a good sport about it.

After Colleen and Roger's house we went down to my parents house for a fun Easter egg hunt with the family. Chad was helping Halle find some eggs, and Dottie (the dog) was also helping her.

Halle and Matt filling up there baskets.

When we were done with the Easter egg hunt Halle really wanted Sadie to come in to play with her. Sadie however was being a little on the lazy side and definitely did not want to go in with Halle. Halle tends to bug Sadie just a little bit.

Such a great Day!
Looks like a great Easter... and I have to agree that the Little America brunch is to die for. So yummy!
ReplyDelete