Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Congratulation's DAD!
My dad is someone that I have always looked up to. When I was little, I felt the very best about myself whenever I could make my dad proud. I wanted to grow up and be the same kind of person he was. He would do anything for anyone. He is also extremely athletic. I don't think he has ever even stepped foot in a gym, but somehow still has the energy to out do everyone. Which this award goes to prove. My dad volunteered up in Park City as a Saturday Ski Patrol. This was his first year ever doing this and he took home the "Rookie of the Year". "Rookie" meaning getting this the first year on patrol. Definitely not referring to his skiing abilities because he is far from a rookie. Congratulation's Dad. We are all so proud of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Go Marky! He is the man!
ReplyDelete