This year Matt went up and beyond to make our anniversary special. He got me flowers on the actual day, and then a week later he got us a room at Little America for the weekend. He asked his mom and dad to watch Halle so that we could go and have a great time together.
Love them strawberries!!!!!!
It was so fun we went out to dinner and a movie the first night and when we got back they had the bed all pulled down and chocolates on our pillows. And they even had some intense elevator music playing in the background, which Matt promptly had to turn off.
And go figure that after are WONDERFUL weekend together we missed Halle. So, Saturday morning we went and picked her up from Roger and Colleen's and took her back down to the hotel to go swimming. Halle was loving it. We all had such a fun time.
Halle was not overly excited to leave the swimming pool.
When we got up for church the next morning. Matt went to get Halle out of bed and all she wanted to do is go swimming again. "I swim, I swim, I swim" Ya, that gets old quick.
Thanks to Roger and Colleen for keeping Halle for us. She got a little spoiled when she was there, but no worries she got brought back down to reality real quick.I had such a great weekend. It was so much fun. It's always nice to come home, there's just something about you own bed. However I really could get used to the maid service, but I had to come back down to reality as well.
Congratulations! Last year for our anniversary we went to Park City and were going to leave our kids home. We thought about how much fun they would have in the hotel pool that we decided to bring them along. So much for our anniversary. The things we do for our kids. I am glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeletesounds like a great time!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love the ones with Matt and Halle. I am a little disappointed that I did not get and invite though.:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a dang cute couple!! I'm glad you guys had such a fun time. Nothing like a night or two away from the kids to get a little re-energized. Congratulations on 5 years!!
ReplyDeleteTara- Holy cow! I had no idea you guys had a blog... so glad you found us! Halle is a DOLL we need to line her and Ty up when they get older ;) We need to go to dinner again we miss you guys! Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteTara! I'm so glad you found me..cuz I've actually been looking for you..just as friends though. Ü You look great! Your family is adorable...I'm glad to see things are well!
ReplyDeleteoh and happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteMiss Tara. What a fun surprise to find you on here! I work with Tara (Behunin) and she shared your blog with me. You look beautiful, as always, and Halle is growing right up!! It's amazing to me how much she has grown since I saw her last. I hope everything is going well with you. Love ya.
ReplyDelete-Gina (Bench) Flanders