
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
The Award for the Worst Mom Goes to.......ME!
When Matt came home for lunch yesterday he took Halle out side to play. So when I went out there I started working in the yard and obviously lost track of time. Poor Halle got so sunburned. She had a long sleeve shirt on so here face and neck got all the sun. I went and put Halle down for a nap and when she woke up is when I realized how sunburned she'd got. I felt soooooo bad! It is raining to day and supposedly the rest of the week so she will get plenty of inside time. From now on I will really try and remember the SUNSCREEN!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yooouuuch! Poor girl, who are her parents? She's just getting a jump start on her cherry hill tan. What really counts is that you accomplished a lot in the yard right?
ReplyDeleteWow! You did real good on that one! Oh well, she might as well toughen up her skin for a life of boating now...
ReplyDeleteWe all make great blunders as parents...ain't it great?
every mom deserve a worst mom award for something we have done to our child.
ReplyDeleteLove the farmer tan