Tuesday, September 14, 2010

She's a Big Kid Now


Halle's 1st Day of Preschool

Halle couldn't wait to go to school because she wanted to be BIG just like her best friend/cousin CADE.  She loves you Cade and wants to be just like you.  She had a great 1st day at school.  When I took her in she wasted no time and ran right over to her new friend.  The teacher said "Halle you need to give your mom a hug good bye."  Halle..."No, I'm OK."  When I picked her up she asked me if I could just drop her off next time and not go in with her.  Little stinker.

If anyone knows why my pictures aren't turning will you please tell me.

4 comments:

  1. She's an independent one...just like her mom. :) She looks adorable in her outfit. And SO big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised she wasn't more shy. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world is going on here?!! There are a million posts I need to get caught up on now. What is in that Montana water up there?? I love it!! Really, keep them coming!! We miss our little Beynon's around these parts. And Halle...really?...do they get any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. No, I'm okay. That is hilarious. Could she be any cuter? she looks so grown up it is crazy!

    ReplyDelete