Saturday, September 11, 2010

Flaming Gorge

Our yearly family and friends ski trip to the Gorge was another success!

Papa brought lots of books to read, and the only one he can con into reading them with him is Halle.  She really doesn't care what she's doing as long as she is with a friend.


Halle kept using the pylon as her microphone.  She was singing and dancing all over the place.  It was so CUTE.  She even convinced Papa to join in as her backup.


Poor Halle was so sick when we were there. About half way through she started getting better and then I got it. It was a rough summer for us when it came to being sick. We had all sorts of crap this year. She was a really good sport considering how sick she was.

We did get some cliff jumping in.  We're the dots on top of the rock.



Lot's of tubing!


Papa's little Co-Pilot


Dad was giving the girls the Sky Ski instructions, and then sent me out there to show them how it's done. :) Hahahahahahah!

This is the view we get to look at.  Beautiful!

This was the day we got there.  Halle felt like CRAP!


This year we did a Hawaiian themed dinner.  It turned out so yummy and the decorations were so cute.  Yes I know we're camping and yes we decorate.  So much fun!






Dad even kissed everyone on both cheeks as they entered the "Dinning Area".  I'm sure it made some people a little uncomfortable, but it was hilarious to watch people reactions.
We even had lime slush for a Fancy drink.  Now hows that for some "Hilton" camping?


Matt wasn't able to come on any trips this year because of the whole JOB thing.  It was a real bummer not having him there.  Everyone really missed him.  He was a super champ to let Halle and I go.  He knows that those are my favorite trips, and didn't want us to miss out.  LOVE HIM!  He could not be any better to me. 

We also went to Massacre Rocks for our annual family ski trip.  It was amazing this year.  At least the days I was there, and then it got really windy.  But I didn't take ONE single picture. Which in return is one less blog entree that I have to catch up on.

1 comment:

  1. That seems like such a fun trip. I love the hawaii party! What a fun idea. Poor Halle though. It seems like kids always get sick at the worst time. I have had a sick kid every Christmas without fail.

    ReplyDelete