Here's Matt and Halle chillin' in the boat.
Halle loved playing in the water this year.
She had tons of friends to play with.
She was pretty good about wearing her life jacket the whole time.matt * tara * halle * paige ~our story...in seattle~
Halle loved playing in the water this year.
She had tons of friends to play with.
She was pretty good about wearing her life jacket the whole time.
I agree, it was a super fun week! Great pictures...so fun to be with you. Thanks for a fun time!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pics! What a fun week. I need to start planning for next year to make sure we can go. No more of this once-every-five-years stuff! :) Thank Halle for us for the use of her tube - everybody LOVED it!
ReplyDeleteOkay, seriously, that looks like soooo much fun. I can't get over how smooth the water was! I'm not even going to show Jeff...he probably won't be able to handle it. I'm glad you had such a great time. Fun, fun memories!
ReplyDeleteLooks like soooo much fun! The pictures turned out awesome. i love the one of your dad in the mirror...taken by a real professional. :) What a great tradition!
ReplyDelete