Anyways here are some of the pictures from the trip that you guys (Jeff and Jana) missed out on.

Yes this is really the beach we were on. Not Photo Shopped! Actual turquoise water and white sandy beaches. Amazing!!!
This is a picture looking back at our resort from the water.
We really felt like we had the whole beach/resort to ourselves. It was their slow season and then the whole H1N1 made that place pretty perfect!
Matt and I had decided to get a couples massage, just in case we weren't relaxed enough already. It was outside under this hut right by the side of this beautiful pool. It was absolutely the best massage I think I have ever had. I have been craving a massage ever since. But somehow it's not quite the same in Utah
We went to the Coba Ruins. That was a lot of fun. This place was massive. Luckily we didn't choose to walk from place to place. Instead we had these super awesome bikes to ride. I think Matt's was missing a pedal, so I actually looked like a better bike rider than him for once. :)

The next pictures were taken at Tulum. Another set of ruins we went to see.
These UGLY creatures were walking around everywhere. YUK!
We spent many nights out on these hammock's relaxing after eating way too much.

The pools there were amazing and once again we had them almost to ourselves most of the time. As you can see in the picture.

The pools there were amazing and once again we had them almost to ourselves most of the time. As you can see in the picture.






I am homesick for Mexico!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a fantastic time. I can believe it was so desserted. One of these days I will talk Will into taking a trip with me.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is that I'm jealous! Looks like an incredible trip.
ReplyDeleteMan...if only we would have been invited!! Hah! In all seriousness though, that looks like an AMAZING trip. I can't believe how beautiful the beaches are. And yes, you two are HUGE nerds on the little scooter but you know we would have been ride beside you! Next time I tell ya...next time.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for posting...I was worried about you.
ReplyDeleteThat trip looks AMAZING...can we come next time too? Glad you guys had a chance to relax!