Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank You Grandpa and Grandma!!!

My dad and mom just bought Halle a new tube. Spoiled, I think so! So last Saturday they took us up to the lake to take a spin in Halle's new ride. Halle LOVED it!!! Every time my dad would bring her back to the beach she wanted to go again. Again, Again! Thanks for the fun new toy Grandpa. Get ready for some extreme tubing time in the future.

This is Grandpa blowing up the new tube. Matt, Halle and Grace on the back. My mom doing so government work standing to the side. And check out the amazingly clear water by the boat. YUM!!! It's been a really long time since I have been to Pine view. I kind of forgot how clear it was. :)

We invited some friends of ours, so that Halle would have someone to play with. This is James, we call him Halle's twin. They look alike, and they act identical. He is teaching her how to shot a gun, because that's what boys do. You can tell she hasn't had a lot of practice because she is still holding it upside down. Because that's what girls do.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun present! My kids absolutely love riding on our tube too. I love the picture of Halle holding her gun upside down, "because that's what girls do" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your Dad and Halle have a great relationship and he would do anything for her. What great Grandparents Halle has; she is one lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Looks like someone lost that argument when Grandpa bought the tube! The pics are all adorable and I am so so glad that you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I love that last picture! How classic. Looks like you guys had so much fun. We need to get up to the lake...soon! Jeff is sick about he fact that he hasn't even touched his ski yet and my kids are dying to go boating. Maybe we should try next weekend, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason is so jealous that you have access to a boat.

    Looks like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete