Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flaming Gorge 2009

A couple weeks ago we went on my family's annual Flaming Gorge trip. We go up for the week with about five other family's in my parents ward. We have been doing this trip for about 14 years now. The trip started out in Lake Powell and then quickly moved to Flaming Gorge. Such a fun time to catch up with old friends and neighbors.
I was actually really surprised how well Halle did. She was a champ for the most part. She definitely thought she was older than she is.
Sigrid going in for the kiss and being denied!

This is her with her new girlfriends that she met up there. She thinks there about the same age.
Me and Peg
Halle found the mirror in the boat and had lots of fun checking herself out.
Sigrid, Halle and I on the tube. Halle cried at first but then later ended up loving it.
Me, Halle and Sadie (the dog). Henry's brought there dog up and Halle quickly made it hers.
Thanks for the great trip everyone. Until till next year.....

4 comments:

  1. The tubing picture is too funny...she knew to wave with the big girls! Fun pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another comment...why is my neck wrinkled and yours is not? I don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so..it seems we have the same cute purpley swimsuit..i must say i'm proud to share the same name, and now, the same swimsuit...let's just be friends, ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that purple suit you have on! Its as cute as the little princess!

    ReplyDelete