skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Father's Day
OK, so at first I really hesitated on posting this blog because I never wanted it to come across that I have this perfect little life and this perfect little family because trust me WE'RE FAR FROM PERFECT! But I do want to tell Matt Happy Father's Day (better late than never :) right). I truly do have a pretty perfect husband and Halle has a pretty perfect dad. Matt is someone that really makeS me want to be a better person. Thanks so much for all you do for our family. WE LOVE YOU!I also want to tell my dad Happy Father's Day. I don't think I ever truly realized how much love a father has until I had a child of my own. So dad mega props to you for not kicking me out of your house when I was younger. The LOVE you must of had for me, must have been unexplainable at times. Thanks for being such a great father and grandfather. I LOVE YOU.
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE pictures!! Matt seriously is such a great dad. Lucky little Halle! Okay, Jeff and I were busting up the other night when we read your comment. I didn't get it at first and then he reminded me of our conversation about "racks." You seriously KILL me!!!
ReplyDelete