Well these are some of the scrapbook pages I have done lately. I have a lot to catch up on now that I have my new computer. I tried to post these last time, but the up loader wasn't working so here you go.
This is me, Halle, and my mom and dad. They took Halle and I to the zoo back in April. We sure had a lot of fun.

This is Halle about 3 months ago. Once again mom playing with her camera. It really is amazing that any of these pictures turn out because Halle really doesn't "love" getting her picture taken.

This was a picture of Halle about 8 months ago. I went and took these pictures in a tulip field just in Farmington. I went out just to play with my camera and ended up getting some OK shots

This is a picture of Halle about 6 months ago. Her one year old birthday pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment