Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008

This is Halle with Santa. Matt and I took Halle to the mall to see Santa, but were being cheap and didn't want to pay for pictures. Because the chances are she would start crying anyways, and I think I will be able to remember how she cries without a picture. So I took my camera and started snapping my own picture's. I did get in trouble, but I don't care because I still got a couple pictures and that's all I needed. "Ha Ha little elf photo taker person!"

Halle loved to lay down and look at the Christmas tree lights. She would get so excited to see them come on every single night. She was extremely sad to see all the Christmas decorations come down.
We had the best Christmas Ever!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! Cute pics of Halle Baby. We are going to rock the photo world soon!!

    ReplyDelete