Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's My First Time

Well I am not exactly sure how to work this whole "blogging" thing yet, but I figure if this whole Internet "fad" stays around for awhile I better catch up with the times. So here goes nothin'. If this is anything like exercising I'm sure I won't stick with it very long though, so we'll see.

Overall 2008 was really good year, but we are excited to see what 2009 brings. For Christmas this year I got a new computer, so I have been doing a lot of digital scapbooking. It is so nice to have a computer that can keep up with the programs. (Who would of thought?)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging world. I found your blog through Amy (my sis-in-law). Looks like you know what you are doing, your blog looks great! I love the pics of your family and your darling little girl. Best of luck with your 'new addiction' (blogging).

    ReplyDelete