
Saturday I went to a photography class given by Nichole V. Her website is on my blog. She was absolutely amazing. We learned so much in one day. I went with a couple of my friends: Krisdee, Peggy and Sheri. We had an absolute blast together. Thanks again for a fun day ladies!
This is Sheri and Peg!
Peg
Sheri
Krisdee
KrisdeeThe best thing about the class is now I can actually look at these pictures and can tell what I had my camera set on. I can also tell what I should have done differently. Yea! GO ME! Baby steps. Hopefully someday these same pictures will look amazing. Don't get me wrong, my models look awesome, but the picture its self could be better, and now I know why.

Congratulations!!! You can practice on my kids anytime!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the crap!! You didn't tell us that you had a blog.
ReplyDeleteHalle is getting so big. I love your photos that you are taking. Share some of your secrets.