Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Lights

Happy Valentines Day to me! For Valentines Day this year I got "Matt" some new lights for the house. I think this just might be a better gift for me then it actually was for him, because he had to hang them. Not so easy with our stupid vaulted ceiling's. Just so you know Diamond Rental is the only place that rents out scaffolding. This was a major upgrade to the house to say the least.

Old Light (Over the table in the Kitchen)
NEW LIGHT
Old Light (In the entry way)
NEW LIGHT
Amazing!!!! I absolutely Love them! Thanks a Ton Matt. Next year you may want to be a little more specific on what you want for Valentines Day. Oh and by the way Thanks a Ton to Amy for all of your help putting the scaffolding together. I am so glad that my best friend has bigger muscles than most men. (I guess when you ate your twin brother in the womb it paid off.) Ha Ha Ha



2 comments:

  1. Maybe a generator? I hear they make a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for you to edit this and let everyone know how much I helped!!!!

    ReplyDelete